Dual Relay Module T2
Dual Relay Module T2
Live smart without replacing your original equipment.
Dry Contact Mode
Versatile dry contact mode will let you integrate a whole variety of devices into your smart home.
HomeKit and Matter over Bridge Support
The T2 connects to Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub supporting popular ecosystems: Matter, HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa, and more.1
Interlock and Motor Control
Thanks to the Interlock mode2, the T2 can also be used as a Roller Shade Switch. Let the morning sunshine gently wake you up and start your day.
Energy Monitoring and Power Memory
The T2 incorporates advanced energy monitoring3 and Power Memory for optimal energy control and uninterrupted operation.
Enhanced Safety and Security
Enjoy peace of mind with T2's smart safety features: overheat/overload protection and customizable power limit.4
Wireless Switch Mode
Converting to wireless switch mode is supported. Thanks to it, the T2 will be able to make an existing wall switch a scene controller and even connect to wired sensors3.
Multiple Installation Methods
The T2 can be installed near the light, behind the switch and even DIN rail mount, making it easy to install in electrical cabinets and other confined spaces5.
Small Size and Versatile Design
The versatile design fits round EU wall boxes and other configurations like 86 mm and US-type, enabling usage as a light switch or even behind a wall outlet.6
1. Convert to Wireless Switch mode, Energy Monitoring and Power Automations are only available on Aqara Home app and are not exposed to third-party ecosystems.
2. To control the bidirectional motors, please turn on the INTERLOCK mode in settings.
3. Wireless Switch Mode, Energy Monitoring and Power Automations are only available in when the relay is powered by AC. Convert to Wireless Switch mode, Energy Monitoring and Power Automations are only available on Aqara Home app and are not exposed to third-party ecosystems.
4. Wireless Switch Mode Energy Monitoring and Automations are only available in when the relay is powered by AC.
5. Please note: the T2 supports maximum current of 10A as a sum of two channels.
6. A wall box with a depth of about 60 mm the existing wall box is not deep enough. You can try to use a Wireless Remote Switch H1 or ultra-thin wall switch to control the Relay.