The Aqara Hub M1S
Zigbee 3.0 Support, up to 128 devices*
Supports all the latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
A powerful 2-watt speaker can be used as an alarm or doorbell, with configurable automations.
RGB Light and Illumination Sensor
A bright and colorful LED ring can serve as a night light, and can be controlled by the built-in illumination sensor.
Use your favorite voice assistant** or smart home ecosystem together with Aqara Home app automations.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Aqara Hub M1S has a more powerful 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi antenna, which makes the connection faster and more reliable.
Focus on Security
Apart from Aqara Alert System, the M1S supports all 4 HomeKit alarm modes.
* Up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child devices can be connected to the hub (repeater devices such as an Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch (with Neutral) are required). ** Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Yandex Alisa, Mail.ru Marusya and more are supported.
RGB Light and Illumination Sensor
M1S is a Zigbee 3.0 hub that has a built-in RGB light made of 18 powerful LEDs and a diffuser. It can be used as an alarm, doorbell, or night light, and has a configurable brightness and color. Compared to the previous version of the Aqara Hub, the M1S has a fully fledged illumination sensor that can be used in automations via the Aqara Home app.
The Aqara Hub M1S Gen 2 is equipped with a built-in 2-watt speaker that is powerful enough to be used as a siren as well as other ways such as:
The Zigbee 3.0 Control Center
Thanks to the latest Zigbee 3.0 protocol, the M1S supports all existing and new Aqara devices. Zigbee 3.0 technology further improves the stability, compatibility and responsiveness of the M1S hub and its child devices, which creates even better local automations for your smart home
* Up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child devices can be connected to the hub (repeater devices such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch (with Neutral) are required). ** The Aqara Hub M1S is not a Wi-Fi router. A dedicated Wi-Fi router is required to connect it to other supported Wi-Fi devices.
2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi Antenna
To ensure the best possible wireless connection of dozens of sensors and controllers, the Aqara Hub M1S is equipped with a more powerful 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi antenna.
The Aqara Hub M1S makes your Aqara devices compatible with a wide range of smart home ecosystems and voice assistants.
Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Mi Home*, and more** are supported.
* Please note: only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks are supported
* Mi Home support may be unavailable at the time of the launch of the product and will be added with a future update.
** Other ecosystems such as Yandex Alisa, Mail.ru Marusya and Clova are also supported.
The Aqara Hub M1S supports a wide range of Aqara sensors, which makes it a comprehensive, subscription-free security solution.
Each Aqara sensor has a 2+ year battery life and can be also used in automations.
* In HomeKit, all 4 native alarm modes are supported.
Forget about turning your devices on and off manually. Now, it can be done automatically with the Aqara Hub M1S, Aqara sensors and controllers, and the Aqara Home app. And, even if the internet connection goes down, local automations will keep functioning.
* Some devices are not available in all regions at this time.