Each rocker of the Wall Switch (Aqara Double Rocker Switch) controls one lamp. The switch can be installed in the following steps:
1. Turn power off at the circuit breaker, remove switch cover plate, remove existing switch, replace with Aqara Double Rocker Switch, connect live wire of wall junction box to Input Terminal L,
then connect the lamp wire of wall junction box to L1 and L2 (Note: The lamps connected with L1 and L2 are controlled by the left button and right button respectively), and finally tighten the screw. See the drawing below for wiring:
2. Remove the switch panel with straight screwdriver.
3. Secure the switch on the wall junction box with screw.
4. Press down the switch panel.
5. Turn on the main switch. You can confirm the Aqara Wall Switch is powered-on if the blue status indicator flashes once. Press the button, the switch is functional but not connected to a network when the red state indicator flashes slowly.
Download the client and install it according to the steps of “add device”.