1. Please check whether the power supply of the hub is normal. You can press the button on the hub to check whether the indicator light of the hub is on. If the indicator light is off, please make sure the power supply of the hub is normal; if the indicator light is on, please go to step 2.
2. Please use the mobile phone to connect to the Wi-Fi that the hub is currently connected with, and observe whether the mobile phone can connect to the Internet normally. If it is abnormal, it shows that the Wi-Fi cannot connect to the Internet, please try again after you make sure the Wi-Fi can be used normally; if it is normal, please go to step 3.
3. Please try to unplug the hub and plug it in again. If the blue indicator light flashes, please wait for the blue light to stay always on, and then check whether the hub is offline in the Aqara home app; if the blue light keeps flashing, please bind the hub again in the app ; If the yellow light flashes, please bind the hub again in the app.
4. If the hub goes online after frequently going offline, please place the hub 1-2 meters away from the router with no obstacles (especially metal obstacles) in the middle.
5. Due to performance problems, some routers may cause the device to go offline frequently when there are too many connected Wi-Fi devices. In this case, please try to reduce the number of Wi-Fi devices that have connected to the router, or replace it with a more powerful router.
6. If none of the above steps can solve the hub offline problem, please contact customer service.