!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
Aqara, a provider for smart home products, will launch a 24-hour-only flash sale on its Amazon US brand store on September 18, 2021 (Saturday). The flash sale will provide US consumers the lowest price so far in 2021 for a wide variety of Aqara products, including the Camera Hub G2H, the Hub M2, all Aqara sensors, as well as the Smart Wall Switches. During the flash sale all Aqara purchases on Amazon US will be discounted automatically, and no Prime membership or promo code is required.
The entire Aqara product lineup on Amazon US will be discounted during the flash sale, including:
• Hub M2 ($46.99, from $59.99)
• Hub M1S ($41.99, from $49.99)
• Camera Hub G2H ($49.99, from $69.99)
• Door & Window Sensor ($13.99, from $17.99)
• Temperature & Humidity Sensor ($14.99, from $19.99)
• Motion Sensor ($16.29, from $20.49)
• Water Leak Sensor ($15.19, from $18.99)
• Vibration Sensor ($15.99, from $19.99)
• TVOC Air Quality Monitor ($34.99, from $44.99)
• Smart Wall Switches - 4 versions ($29.99 - $33.99, from $39.99 - $44.99)
• Smart Plug ($23.99, from $32.99)
• Wireless Mini Switch ($14.19, from $17.99)
• Cube ($15.19, from $18.99)
The Aqara flash sale on Amazon US will begin at 0:00 (PDT) of September 18, 2021, and will end at 23:55 (PDT) of September 18, 2021.
Founded in 2016, Aqara is a leading smart home provider with offices in New York and Shenzhen. The Company provides comprehensive smart home products and solutions that are beautifully designed, long-lasting, and easy to use. Products range from a variety of smart sensors to switches, curtain controllers, and smart door locks. Over the last few years, Aqara has opened more than 600 Aqara stores to provide more personalized smart home solutions for individual households and businesses.
Aqara currently serves more than 2 million customers worldwide, with distribution partners in the United States, EU, Russia, Southeast Asia, Korea, and China. The Company also offers one of the most comprehensive suite of HomeKit compatible smart home solutions in the market, and its products can also be found in Apple Stores across Europe and Asia. As the Company continues to expand its global footprint, Aqara hopes to bring more accessible, smart home technology to households around the world.
For more information, please visit our website and follow our social platforms.
For Media Inquiry: