듀얼 릴레이 모듈 T2
1. Wall switches can be directly controlled locally, while the Dual Relay Module T2 needs to be connected to the existing traditional switch to achieve local control;
2. The Dual Relay Module T2 needs to be connected to the neutral and live wires. The wall switch has both with neutral or without neutral version;
3. The Dual Relay Module T2 offers flexible installation options. it can be placed in the wall box, inside the ceiling, or within the electrical box.
The Dual Relay Module T2, when connected to a wire, can serve as remote and intelligent control of the connected circuit's power supply and disconnection, enabling normal lights to function as smart lights. On the other hand, the wireless switch is a controller that can control devices such as the Dual Relay Module T2 by setting it up via the app, but it cannot directly control the electric light.
The Dual Relay Module T2 incorporates all the features of its predecessor, adding a dry contact mode that enhances compatibility with various devices. T2 has been optimized in size, making it more compact than the previous version. An additional DIN rail mount has been included, allowing for installation within the electrical box, further expanding placement options.
1. Dual Relay Module T2 has a total of 9 wiring terminals, of which terminal N is connected to the neutral wire and terminal L to the live wire for the power supply of the Relay.
2. Wet Contact Mode: terminal LIN and LOUT must be shorted with the provided red jumper wire (connect the two terminals with wires), terminal L1 and L2 are connected to the load wires of the light and the S1, S2 and COM are connected to the conventional switch.
3. Dry Contact Mode: terminal LIN and LOUT must not be shorted (the jumper wire should be removed), terminals L1 and L2 (optional) are connected to the load wires of the controlled equipment, connect the COM of the controlled device to the Relay's LOUT terminal.
4. Please see the product manual for detailed wiring instructions and strictly follow the wiring instructions in the user manual.
The live wire is generally red, the neutral wire is generally black or blue and the load wire of lighting products is generally green or yellow. It is recommended to be tested by a professional electrician using professional tools such as an electric pen before installation.
1. If the neutral and live wires are connected in reverse, it can cause a short circuit and potentially damage the electrical system. It is important to ensure that the neutral and live wires are connected correctly and securely to avoid any electrical hazards.
2. If the load wire of the lighting products is mistakenly connected to the terminal L or N, it will not be short-circuited, but the equipment will not respond.
3. Please connect the product according to the wiring diagram in the user manual to ensure that the product can be used normally.
The communication distance between the Dual Relay Module T2 and the hub can reach 7-10 metres when separated by a wall; when separated by multiple walls, it is recommended to connect as close as possible.
The Dual Relay Module T2 has no minimum load requirement as it is connected to the neutral and live wires, but requires a maximum load of no more than 2500 W (for 250 V) or the total number of circuits.
Yes, using the Dual Relay Module T2 with the wireless switch enables multi-way switch setups. The wireless switch can be placed anywhere at home at will to control the Dual Relay Module T2.
The Dual Relay Module T2 can control, for example: non-intelligent lamps, curtain motors, garage doors, roller shutters, projector curtains, and other non-intelligent equipment switching status.